Translater

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why I have no faith in Call of Duty

Here's why...

So, Call of Duty, the game that everyone and their grandmothers seem to be playing right now, but have you bought a copy, played it for a while, and realized  after the tenth time of being killed by some guy with a sniper rifle from halfway across the map from you without using his scope, that this may not be the game for you? I know that I have. It started with Black Ops, some friends of mine had it, so I decided to get it to, and got frustrated rather quickly with the attitude of the other players. Kills kills kills, these guys didn't want to detonate the objective, they just wanted to kill everyone they saw. This resulted in me being killed every- time I tried to plant the objective, as no one was there to cover me. this frustrated me. I'll admit now, that I have a very short fuse. But anyway. I was then lured in by extreme advertising, peer pressure and the prospect of survival mode, into the awful game world of..., MODERN WARFARE 3, why? WHY?! It was awful. Dreadful, even. Glitches, hackers, boosters, deathstreaks, over powered killstreaks, a quagmire of inadequacy. The guns all sounded the same, why?! But, then I got Black Ops 2, of my own accord, and decided to play differently, and ended up enjoying it. Stay tuned for: How to play Call of Duty-Tactically!

No comments:

Post a Comment